What can our Brighton apartment homes offer you? Take a look at these amazing amenities!
- Fitness Center Equipped with Cardio and Weight Machines
- Sparkling Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
- Pet Washing Station
- On-site Dog Park
- Expansive Sundeck with Barbeque Area and Fire Pit
- EPA WaterSense Certified Creating Water Efficiency and Cost Savings
- Community Garden
- Modern Clubhouse featuring Lounge Space, Arcade Games, and Shuffleboard
- Spacious Common Lawn with Picnic Areas
- Pet-Friendly Rentals
- Geothermal System Reducing Heating and Cooling Costs
- Energy Star Certified
- Adjacent Park with Sports Court, Picnic Area, Playground, and Volleyball Court
Lounge under a Luxurious Poolside Cabana
Choosing a luxury Brighton, CO apartment at Elements at Prairie Center grants you exclusive access to several community spaces, along with an array of exciting indoor and outdoor attractions.
Begin your day at the community dog park to spend some time with your pet. On your way back to the apartment, swing by the pet-washing station to give your furry companion a quick bath. Enjoy some exercise of your own at the state-of-the-art fitness center, complete with cardio and weight machines. The modern clubhouse comes with arcade games, a relaxing lounge space, and a shuffleboard table. During warmer days, you can also take advantage of the many outdoor activities at Elements at Prairie Center as well. Indulge in a refreshing dip in the resort-style swimming pool or take some time to lounge under a poolside cabana. The spacious lawn and community garden offer spots to have a picnic or simply enjoy an evening stroll. In addition to these attractions, a sports court, playground, and volleyball court are available at the adjacent park as well.
Hours of exciting activities await when you lease at our Prairie Center apartments, and we look forward to giving you a tour!
Pet Policy: We welcome 2 pets per luxury apartment in Brighton. There is a pet fee of $200 per pet and a pet deposit of $200 up to 2 pets. Breed restrictions apply. Please contact the leasing office for complete pet policy details.